04 February 2013

Roasted black pepper chicken

This weekend we had roasted black pepper chicken, which was marinated a week ago together with my lemon butter chicken. Faster cooking time where u just need to get them defrost and later transfer the chicken parts onto the non-stick pan, grilled for 20 min until half-cooked before let them fully cooked inside the oven for another 30-45 min (depending on ur oven).

few chicken parts that were grilled until half-cooked and turned brownish

A stool aka high chair that came into rescue on that day! my knees ached badly that i can barely stand for long hours during that weekend, probably the muscles were over-worked beyond its limit kots.
tadaaa...my version of roasted black pepper chicken. I marinated the chicken parts with garlic, coarse black pepper, salt, black pepper powder, sweet soy sauce & oyster sauce. Those colorful vege really add colors to its overall look isnt it :)
we had kari telur (recycle kuah kari ayam semlm hehe), vege tomyam (again!) and that roasted chicken for lunch...alhamdulillah kenyang :)
A moist, flavourful and healthy carrot cake does not only suit older generation like our moms, but was also perfect for friends' birthday celebration. This was ordered by kak Rozita for her office quarterly pot-luck event..tq kak for ur repeat order!!
nyumsssss! I seriously felt in love with this ombre rosettes design and its overall simple look. simple yet elegant on its own :)

Both my knees still hurts when i woke up this morning. And i was like a nenek tua when climbing down the stairs...one after another...sgt slow macam kura-kura :( 
Time to drink milk i guess? blerghhhhh

Hepi Monday n hepi working peeps!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site.
It appears like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen.
Can someone else please comment and let me know if this
is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser
because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

Here is my web page - the best Reseller hosting
My site :: web page hosting