Oh today i took MC, my very first MC for the year actually! Started with nausea in the evening after i got home, then around 12am midnight had few rounds of diarrhea plus vomiting. Bergilir dgn Idlan pulak tuh! hahhh so today both of us had MC and nesting at home.
Now let's have a peek at this beautiful brownie. I accidentally over-baked it for about 5-10 minutes, hence the dry and not-so-moist brownie texture i had last week. The oven has emitted a sound telling me that the bake is done but since i was breastfeeding and putting ammar into bed that time, i let the brownie to stay still in the oven and there u go....sedikit dry! isk isk.
But anyway my colleagues said it still tastes good haha so no worry if u don't overbake this you'll be getting a very good brownie ok! I've been using this recipes for many times and it never fails me everytime :)
MARBLE CHEESE BROWNIES – from rima bisousatoi, source rincchan fotopages
1 cup of cocoa powder
3 eggs (grade B)
1 1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk - i use fresh milk
1 1/2 cup flour (flour has to be sifted with baking powder and soda bicarbonate)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bicarbonate)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Melt butter... Mix cocoa powder and stir till well blended.
2. Handwhisk egg and sugar till combine. Add it to ur butter-cocoa mixture.
3. Add in evaporated milk till incorporated.
4. Add flour mixture bit by bit and stir well. Lastly add ur vanilla essence
5. Heat oven 175C. Grease 10" x 10" pan with grease proof paper... let the paper stick out on both side so as its easy for u to take out ur brownies once bake.
6. Pour brownies mixture.. leave 2 - 3 tbsp of brownie mixture for marble effect on cheese layer.
7. Bake for 20 mins... i baked mine for 30mins (but i think you should bake for only 20-25min)
250g cream cheese
1 cup castor sugar
1 egg grade B
1. Beat cream till fluffy and light
2. Add sugar and beat well.
3. Add egg and mix till well blended
4. Bake at 175C for another 20 mins
Note: Pour cheese mixture onto bake brownie... pipe marble effect on cheese mixture ...