1 cup sugar (I used less than a cup, I’ve always reduce my sugar amount for any recipe taken from internet)
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 cup banana – mashed (I used 3 medium-size or 5 small-size banana)
1.5 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bika
0.5 tsp salt – I omitted
¼ cup cocoa powder
Enough chocolate chips, and nuts to your liking
* I use 7x7 square mould.
1. Cream butter & sugar. Add egg, vanilla and mashed banana.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, soda bika & salt. Sift all together (I omitted sbb malas). Add to the cream mixture.
3. Divide batter into half. Add ¼ cup of the cocoa powder to one portion of the batter.
4. Grease your mould. Add to the cocoa mixture followed by the banana mixture.
5. Sprinkle with choc chips and nuts as much as u want.
6. Bake at 180 degree for 3-40 min or so until cooked. Cut into 25 squares.