Things going on pretty well for this month, and ends up great too I’d say!
- Final exam is over, such a huge relief even tho I did not set high target for this paper
- The whole family will be going back to kelantan tomorrow after a year of not seeing my grandmother (just figured out am not the only one being considered ‘bad’ cucu in this case :p) And don’t get envy with me, am already plan to eat 2 bungkus of nasi dagang and nasi berlauk for the whole 3 days spend there hehehe. We’ll be heading to Terengganu to spend a night there near the beach before driving back to KL.
- My hubby finally got awarded with his Master of Philosophy after one dreaded year of waiting and hoping. It’s time for him to move on and gear up for the next stage; i.e p.h.d.
- Two of my BP2008 insya Allah will materialized…thanks Pn Limau for the fruitful chatting and sharing of info :) Alhamdulillah…
- Presenting my official cake blog, Hot StoveHappy viewing!