Butter Cookies - source hanieliza
135 g butter
60 g castor sugar
150 g flour
30 g cornflour
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add in sifted flour and cornflour bit by bit.
3. Place the soft dough into the piping bag with a big star nozzle and pipe the dough into papercups.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 C for 18 - 20 minutes.
5. Leave to cool and keep in an airtight container.
6. You can also drizzle with melted cooking chocolate and sprinkle some '100's and 1000's' (manik berwarna) on top
Did this after sahur, lucky managed to reach office on time :)
1 batter only yields about 50 pieces...sikit sgt kan huhu