You can serve the crepes with any toppings or filling to ur liking. In our case, i dusted it with icing sugar n ate them with strawberry n hersheys chocolate sauce...yummy ok! Imagine if u hv whipped cream n stuff it inside ur crepes, surely tastes even awesome!
Here goes the recipe. Original link refer HERE
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup water
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt (or ⅛ tsp table salt)
- 1 Tbsp sugar (for sweet crepes only)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (for sweet crepes only)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 20 seconds. The batter should be fairly thin and pourable, but still creamy.
- Now let the batter rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. This is an important step.
- Heat a 9- to 12-inch nonstick pan over medium heat, and add some butter or oil, or just spray it with some cooking spray.
- Let the pan get hot for about 30 seconds, then pour a small amount of crepe batter onto the center of the pan. About ¼ cup to ⅓ cup should be the right amount for most pans. Swirl the pan around so that the crepe batter coats the whole pan, right up to the edges.
- Now let the crepe cook for about 30 seconds.
- Flip the crepe, let it cook for about 10 more seconds, and then remove to a cutting board or plate.
- Keep repeating the process until all the batter is gone, then serve either serve the crepes hot or let them cool while flat, then store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.