This little munchkin turns 10 months & 1 week today.
His accomplishments to date:
- 4 complete teeth, 2 on the upper, another set on the lower gums.
- Loves to climb, climb, climb. Last night I break my fast in SR at the nearby Jusco and he was sooo eager to climb up onto our table, looking at the wide spread of foods being served :p And oh he also struggles to climb out of his stroller, facing backward that is.
- Babbles “mamamamama” and no other than that. Si idlan sibuk tanye si adik…bila nak sebut ‘abang’, bila nak sebut ‘abah’? hehehe
- Scream all his lungs out (sgt high-pitch mind u) when being left behind. I’d say my critical time is in between 6:30-7:00pm when I need to leave him on the tilam while I unload their kindy bags, idlan’s uniform, my handbag, cooler bag, and of course that day’s tapau food for dinner out of the car. Sambung jerit when I continue to ignore him and start to arrange my EBMs inside the fridge, place the ice packs inside freezer, bukak tudung, salin baju and heat his puree for 1 min. Sgt tensi bila dia jerit2 tu. He shed tears ok…very dramatic and manja! When all works done I quickly attend to him, dukung, and he’ll smile all over…showing his cheeky face :p
- Last night I fed him with idlan’s spaghetti after he finished his puree. No chocking afterwards…kira pass la tuh :)
- His interests still remain on tissue, any kinds of paper, and rubber band. He can gets very mad if we snatch tissue/paper out of his mouth/hand.
the cheeky lil boy
Idlan eating spaghetti...his favourite!
mak ude here i come!!!