Kat sini saya type kan resepi cream puff…senang je nak buat tapi leceh dan makan masa sket lah sebab first skali kena pipe kan cream puff tu, then kena pipe kan custard cream plak.
So ape lagi…silalah try okeh!
45g butter – room temperature
1. Preheat the oven to 20 degrees. Put aluminium foil (saya tak guna pon) on the oven plate and grease it. Sift the flour. Add the eggs into a bowl and beat until blended.
2. Add the butter and water into a pan. Over medium heat, bring to a boil. Then remove from heat.
3. Add in the flour and immediately stir it.
4. Heat again the mixture with medium heat until there are thin layer on the pan’s surface. Then remove from heat.
5. Add in the beaten eggs and immediately stir it.
6. Insert the dough into a piping bag and pipe on the oven plate.
7. Touch the horn of the dough to flat the surface of the dough.
8. Spray the dough with the water. Bake at 200 degree for 15 min. then down the temperature to 180 degree and bake again for 20-25 min.
9. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
10. Finally pipe in the custard cream into the cream puff.
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon cornstarch
4 tablespoon sugar
1 cup fresh milk
1 egg – L size
1 tablespoon butter
1. Add the flour, cornstarch and sugar into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoon fresh milk into the bowl and stir properly.
2. Add the eggs and continue stirring. Add the remaining fresh milk and stir the mixture properly.
3. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it becomes thick.
4. When the mixture becomes thick, remove from the heat and add the butter into the mixture. Stir properly. DONE!
Senang je kan? Pasni balik bley try :)
Anyway kalo malas nak buat, bley je order from myhotstove.
RM0.40/piece minimum order 50 pieces.
Bunyi cam byk 50 ketul tuh tapi believe me, skali ngap mmg kejap je abis :p