To those western food lovers, u might wanna consider this recipe for the whole family...i can assure u its much more yummy than the one u can get outside (including some 'femes' restaurant i tell u)..so here goes:
- fettucine (or u can also use other pasta like spaghetti, spiralli, shells, etc etc...)
- boneless chicken - diced
- button mushrooms - diced
- garlic - diced
- onions - diced
- whipped cream
- shredded cheese
- oregano/all herbs
- black pepper powder
- boil the pasta till tender, rinse it, put aside.
- Heat oil in small pan (the original recipe uses butter, but me personally dont like it because the gravy will become a bit oily after a few hrs)
- Saute garlic and onion for few minutes (jgn biar sampai 'layu'), add in chicken, let it half-cooked, add mushrooms, simmer till all cooks well.
- Add whipped cream, bring down the heat, let it cook for 5-10 minutes, then add in shredded cheese ( i use romano, u can use whatever brand u like), cook till cheese melted, add some water cause the gravy is thicken after u add the cheese, so the amount of water depends on how thick u want the gravy to be
- put a dash of salt, oregano/all herbs and black pepper powder
- stir well.....voila it's ready! (lupa plak, serve it with the pasta la ok) And u can put the parsley leaves as deco :)
note: sori i couldnt give u the actual measurements for all the ingredients, that merely because it varies, depending on the no of pax per servings, amount of pasta u boiled, how thick the gravy u want it to be, etc...and yes i dont strictly follow whatever recipes i collected, reason being the recipes dont produce the results u expected, so better follow ur heart....cooking is an art isnt it? so just put whatever amount u think make sense to u hehe..janji sodap!